Jonestown Swim and Tennis Club is a private Swimming Pool and Tennis Club.
Olympic 25 meter pool
- We have 6 lanes for swim meets
- Lap lanes are 3 ft deep at the shallow end and 5 ft at the deep end
- Two 1 meter springboards
- The diving well is 12 ft deep
- Two lifeguard stands
We have a baby pool adjacent to main pool. It is fenced with separate filtration.
Snack bar, cold soft drinks, men’s/ladies’ dressing and shower facilities, covered picnic area with picnic tables and gas grills for use by members and guests.
Swim Team / The Sharks
$55.00 fee per child. Swim team parties at Club. Fun for the whole family.
Tennis courts available all year long with membership.
Full-time pool manager and certified pool operator
On-site daily to ensure proper safety and water chemistry.
Friendly Family Atmosphere for all
Members can bring guests ($5 fee Mon-Thurs, $7 Fri-Sun), enjoy cook-outs, parties etc. The picnic area can be reserved for private parties or functions. Pool-side umbrella tables, chairs, and loungers provided.
For more information regarding Membership at the Jonestown Swim and Tennis Club visit our membership page.
2017 Board of Directors
- President – Lori McCully
- Secretary/Communications – Darcy Steele
- Finance – Stan Senft
- Membership – Amanda Deal
- Pool Management/Social – Darcy Steele
- Property Maintenance – Joel Nicholson
- Pool Maintenance – Josh McChesney
- Swim Team Rep – Kristi Vlahos